Top Hairdryers for Any Budget
Not all hairdryers are created equal. There are countless brands and models of hairdryers running from super cheap to relatively expensive, so it can be tough to decide on the right product for you. Don’t get caught with a bad hair day! Check out these top hair dryers for every budget from low cost, mid-range, and splurge.
Cheap but great:
- Conair Pro Styler Ionic Conditioning Hair Dryer For only $15.99! The flashy ionic turbo styler with a chrome barrel and a black sparkly finish has Conair’s ionic technology minimizes static electricity in your hair. The high torque dc motor complete with 3 heat and 2 speed settings guarantees speedy and custom styling with the cool shot button and removable diffuser.
- Allure 2200w Professional Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer The Allure Dryer is a Best Seller on Amazon for a reason! It combines an ultra-powerful 2200 W motor with a lightweight frame to create the perfect styling tool. With two speed and three heat settings, the Allure gives you added control and can accommodate attachments like a diffuser for curls and waves. At just $36.00, you can’t go wrong.
- Babyliss Pro BABNT5548 2000 Watt Ionic Nano Titanium with Integrated Ion Generator Hair Dryer List price $110, but just $55 on Amazon, this hugely popular hair dryer is sure to suit your needs as a mid-range buy that’s still a steal! A stellar combination of power, speed and design offers both heavy-duty 2000-watt performance and lightweight ergonomic handling. Six heat and speed settings, a cool shot button and a concentrator nozzle provide a wide range of styling options, and the removable filter makes cleaning easy.
- Rusk W8less Professional Lightweight Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watt Another popular mid-range dryer, this is remarkably lightweight yet powerful. Boasting 7 speed and heat settings, the Rusk W8Less Professional is well worth the $64.00. Works beautifully with Rusk hair products too!
6. Elchim Healthy Ionic Hair Dryer Reduces drying time yet does so without the typical ear piercing wine. Light enough for us to maneuver without a shoulder ache. Great for all hair types and a powerhouse at straightening out the kinks even when you misplace your round brush. For those with fine hair this was a standout getting out strands dry and styled without tangling them with excessive power. Currently priced at $186.807. Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer This beauty is the official hairdryer of Drybar and it means business. A splurge that will last blowout after blowout, the Drybar Buttercup is the real deal doing fantastic work on super thick tresses. Check out the current price here.
8. ghd Rose Gold Air Hair Dryer At $299.99 the ghd Rose Gold is a splurge that’s both pretty and awesome. This special-edition model includes a rose gold finish, plus two concentrator nozzles, two speeds, and three heat settings, along with the Cool Shot button, for lots of drying options.